XST 9.09% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

confirmation

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Gentlemen,

This is my first post on this distinguished forum.Let me say from the outset that I am not a geologist, but only an elderly battered and bruised long time share market player.Technical considerations I will very properly leave to those on this forum who seem very capable of dealing with it. I am market focused and any technical references which I may make will sound very "layman".Please allow for this if you may.

I became a shareholder only about 2 months ago. XST first caught my attention because of very "eye catching" fundamentals in the very sound field of oil and gas.My interest was greatly enhanced by the very recent advent of Paul Cartwright becoming chairman of the company.While he remains in this position ongoing broker sponsorship of the company,together with sister company AOC is a given.With so many companies clamouring for broker attention,the best most of the noticed ones get, is one or two desk notes and that is it.But not here I would think. Hartleys have very significant skin in this one. Big difference.

I have my own business which involves me being overseas about half the time.Whilst away I by chance about 3 weeks ago ran into an American geologist.I ran the XST/AOC project past him.Having worked in the Sacramento and Santa Maria basins himself he was immediately familiar with the ground and said he would check out specifically how XST/AOC stood.

Come next day I had his answer. Like Paul Cartwright has indicated he concurred that the XST/AOC presence is small and if bigger would enhance prospects( I notice that the company is trying to address this).Furthermore he added that wells sometimes come up short and that there can be separation problems.On the positive side he noted that this is an old rich oil/gas basin with many success stories.

So taking into account the overall picture,I asked him the critical question: "Is the ground which we have good enough
    to run with to capture real market attention.His answer-It will require good management,and obviously some luck,but being in a proven area we are in with a real chance.Stick with it...you are in the right spots.Furthermore he added that being listed half a world away is an advantage. i.e. we will not be held back by the carping which comes with local familiarity.

I find this very encouraging.Local knowledge is invaluable and when it largely confirms what was already thought to be known here, then one can only become increasingly more confident.I have become optimistic about this one....I am very hard to convince,but this one has got under my cover.

We may be onto a big one...it happens but in a micro sense seldom...that is why with success comes big dough.

Thank you gentlemen for your indulgence and I hope that my maiden post did not bore you rigid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.178K 217.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380677 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 334842 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.