XST 9.09% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

confirmation, page-4

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Hi PP

I hold stock in XST but am not praising its virtues. This is polarising. Some cannot get their mind around that. It is human nature to embrace and cheer something you have skin in, and vice versa. I used to do that and all I had to show for it was losses. Now I try ( still fail sometimes) to avoid that trap and take a harder line, meaning I look the situation straight in the eye and whether pleasant or unpleasant accept the facts for what they are. Just become more ruthless in my assessments which includes being more ruthless with myself. In other words more cold blooded. It is not an easy thing to do, but it pays dividends. For several years now I have been in the green, well in the green. Not with all stocks of course with XST being one of them. You cannot pull a rabbit out of the hat every time and have only winners. There will be losers - The trick is to manage your risk and in a nett sense across your portfolio keep on with setbacks on the way, pushing the green forward.
    Your little "dig" was not lost on me. Paul Cartwright I met once at the spill meeting when he tried to take over. I was not in his camp. ( I am not new to XST ). Regarding other geologists I know three but none are in the oil and gas field. One is legendary for the two world class discoveries he has made. Being modest he claims it was pure luck. With respect to XST's current prospects I am very familiar with them, and have been for a long time. Thus I do not need further educating as you imply. How "wonderful" they are will be assessed by the market over time without any nonsense. In any replies ( disagree by all means) can they be civil and reasoned.I know the majority would want it this way. The dignity of this forum needs to be restored to attract. or bring back, sane and smart posters who can contribute, such as I have said before, Exberliner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.178K 217.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262238 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 183339 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.