MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

confirmed with mre record date is 10th nov ...

1. 15 Posts.
    I received an email from the MRE Company Secretary that is shown below. Pls do your own research ... but my understanding is that MRE can be bought on Monday and the shares will be on the companies share register in time to participate in the Rights Issue.

Purchase on Monday then (as per the automated CHESS process used by the ASX) even if you take into consideration the Melb cup then T+3 will be Friday 7th (cut off is Mon 10th at 5pm). I understand this is an automated transaction into the companies share register.

I hope this helps people with their understanding of the process and the need to do a little more research ... there were a lot of people on HC saying today was the last day to access the Rights Offer ... maybe that is right, but I am not convinced after my email response directly from the MRE Company Secretary.

If I have missed something, I would appreciate some gentle guidence ...

I refer you to sections 1.1 and 1.4 of the Offer Document, a copy of which is attached.

Eligible Shareholders are Shareholders with a registered address in Australia, New Zealand or Switzerland. Eligible Shareholders who are on the Company’s share register at 5.00 pm (AWDT) on 10 November 2008 (Record Date) will be entitled to apply for 3 New Shares for every 2 Shares held at an issue price of $0.30 each per New Share.

If you are in doubt as to how to act, you should consult your financial or other professional adviser.

Yours sincerely

(Name removed)
    General Counsel & Company Secretary
    Minara Resources Limited "
    ---------------------------------------

Cheers
    BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.