i would appreciate any advice on this issue , i have had a woman...

1. 185 Posts.
    i would appreciate any advice on this issue , i have had a woman that i dont know from a bar of soap establish contact with me and we have been conversing for a few days via email , yes she seems quite genuine over the recent dialogue exchange that we have had but i do have some creeping suspicions which is why i am seeking some assistance here to actually work through a process of identification proof to confirm who she actually is .. the reason for this is last night she asked for a sum of money to pay her hotel bill in kl 650.00 hard luck story i guess , perhaps she is genuine , perhaps not but i would like to work through some checks to establish she is who she claims to be .. I asked her for some personal details but she got a little upset playing the dont you trust me card but i said it was for the good if she is real , now the imfo she gave me i need help in confirming it ..

FirstName : xxx
    Last name : xxx
    Address : xxx
    City : Santa Monica
    Province : California
    Postal code : 90403
    Date of birth : xxx
    Social Security Number : xxx
    Mothers maiden name : Alicia
    Driver license # : xxx

Bank details
    Bank Name : xxx Bank of America, N.A. DEBIT PLATINUM USA Charlotte North Carolina NC NEW
    Bank Account Number : xxx
    Bank Routing Number : xxxx

xxxxx all correct numbers have been supplied where i have marked xxxxxx it does look fairly genuine but how can i confirm her drivers license no .. who do i contact , is there are privacy disclosure for accesing these details , i have her photos so i can link them up with her license i guess , thnks for any help ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.