ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

confirming sydney lunch venue

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    OK folks - if anyone is going to the AGM in Sydney we will wander over for a pint and a burger at Customs House Bar which is very close to the AGM venue.

http://www.chb.sydneyharbourmarriott.com.au/restaurant/hotels/hotel-information/travel/SYDMC-Customs-House-Bar/

Obviously we can catch up at the meeting and chat but for those Adorites who want to talk some more this will be the chance. If you behave at teh AGM like reasonable citizens we might even talk Geoff et al. into joining us but they would probably be scared off by our single minded fervour and take out an AVO on most of us.

By the looks of the agenda it will be short and sharp but good to get some face time with the Board and management and ask a few questions.

As most shareholder questions should have been addressed last month I don't plan to field a long list on behalf of HC punters but if there is something in particular you really want to know about (and can't be bothered calling the company) then put it up and maybe one of us attending will remember to ask it.

If you know you are going to be there or are most likely to be there then please reply on this thread so we have a little bit of an idea. I think most little company AGMs have about half a dozen shareholders and the Board show up so it would be good to get an idea if we are going to double the attendance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.