Conflict between science and religion, page-15

1. 5,310 Posts.
    You may have your reasons to dismiss the Theory of Evolution, but that's a different debate to understanding what The Theory of Evolution is.

A quickie Whereu, what makes you think I dismiss evolution, for your information I have no problem with it, I wasn't the one who brought it up, what I believe thou is that evo in not the silver bullet to eliminate God, there are far far to many variables in this universe all depending on each other, if science is science in progress then it's hard to say that evo is 100% fact as there is more factors to consider that may have caused evo to occurs in the first place.

The Planck satellite has put a spanner in much of our understanding of the working of the universe. So again it's science in progress.

If evo is true or any scientific facts are actually facts I have no problems with it / them, you should know that already from my previous posting, but I have no time for just personal opinions or passing bull as facts.

One thing to consider thou, we find it hard to really understand the physical issues happening right now makes it hard to believe we fully understand something that happened over millions of years and through it's duration.

Maybe if I have time tomorrow I might get back to the rest of the posts,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.