Redundancies, if life evolves through natural selection and...

1. 5,265 Posts.
    Redundancies, if life evolves through natural selection and genetic makeup as appears to be the case, there is no need to propose an additional element in the form of a supernatural agent

No, that’s not correct, evolution, is a secondary process, conditions had to be there well before to take hold, eg, creation and other variables would have had to happen well before right conditions for life to start in the first place, so yes there is a need for additional element, good example is, no life on the moon as right elements don't exist.

As the above is a scientific notion, I don’t think you or I are in a position to comment as what is a scientific fact or not, I would think that people at NASA are in a better position in commenting, and this is what the say
    "Truth in science, however, is never final, and what is accepted as a fact today may be modified or even discarded tomorrow.”
    So, unless you can honestly say that what you quoted is final and absolute truth which will never be changed then it’s nothing but just an opinion to be taken with a grain of salt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.