AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Conflict of Interest

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    The current issues facing $AVZ are critical and our Management team is fighting off the Chinese on several fronts.

I noticed that Klaus Eckhof (as executive chairman of $AJN) has signed a deal with Congo ressources for gold projects and supposedly lithium assets around Manono.

It’s obvious Nigel Ferguson had an issue with this and subsequently resigned from the $AJN Board because of a conflict of interest………… Well done to Nigel for supporting $AVZ and showing his commitment to the success of our company biggrin.png

I’ve researched other companies that Klaus is a Board member of and Amani Gold came up, which in itself appears to be a direct conflict with $AJN having gold assets within not only the same country but the same field.

On my research I noted that Peter Huljich’s name came up as a Board member of Amani. Peter also has a swag of performance rights (500 million or so I believe)

Isn’t this a conflict of interest for Mr Huljich, as he is exposed to Klaus Eckhof and Simon Cong………. both of who are major shareholders in Amani and $AVZ ’s detractors in DRC?

IMO, shareholders should call out Peter Huljich to ensure he has 'no hidden agenda' as IMO, he may be undermining $AVZ ’s plans moving forward wink.png

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.