CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

conflicting opinions

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Whilst one must always be very cautious about relying on anything that is written in public forums, it would also be unwise not to observe changes in trends of sentiment and the opinion of those that appear to have forensic knowledge and make comment.

It cannot be doubted that Psi81 is highly respected and knowledgable, (albeit with his own qualification that he is not an Oil man.

We now have Eagle 123 who also appears to have significant forensic knowledge,or at the least speaks the jargon with a degree of authority.

On one hand we have Psi81 saying thigs like

"I just don't think it looks promising is all" and on the other we have Eagle123 saying.

"It is very good news."

And

"I would say CTP within a week will be about 5.5c and with a commercial flow will be about 20+c in 2 months and within a year greater than 50c+.....is my guess based on past experience! In 2 years about a $1.'

Now it is entrely possible that at the moment both are quite right and calling as they see it. the lack of technical infrmation does cause concern as to what is the true situation , conversly the horizontal drilling also is a positive move that should prove one way or the other that Surprise is a commercial Oil well.

So,in short this is a time for caution, all will be revealed in January 2012, always better to buy into a rising market.

If Surprise is not a commercial well ( and by \that I mean income prodcuing within 6 months) then I think taht teh SP will fall and we will not see any meaningfull drilling and posituve results until late in 2012.

The next 6 weeks are a very critical time for all involved in CTP I suggest.

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.