TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

What I do know is that for many consecutive quarters TZ has not...

1. 4,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    What I do know is that for many consecutive quarters TZ has not put out anything that is factually positive. The facts i.e the numbers, have been appalling, the speculation i.e the commentary, has been spin. Examples....Swing Handles deal by end Q2, ADAM launch Jan '13 etc....the list is long and not one significant milestone met...in desparation they highlight a 200 cabinet deal in a market of 2,000,000!!!

For those who continue to see the bright side good for you. Me, I just see a company paying more than it can afford for part time managers delivering a piece meal result. Even PDT is falling back from 2-3 years ago. We have started 2013 the same as 2012...same medicine, different dose.

We will continue to see more cap raisings, more dilution and many more quarters of releases where the commentary is sucked up with enthusiasm...FY'12 was meant to be our year, FY'13 will be "hamstrung by cpaital budget constraints" and FY'14 will be the year "when it takes off"....wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.