TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

conflicting reports. , page-36

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It's not looking great but there is still some upside if things are put in order quickly. A couple of thoughts of mine. Feel free to pick holes!
    -PDT should be sold. It offers nothing but a distraction and is never going to secure much profit.
    -Revenue last quarter was down yet. record US sales.No explanation given. I'm confused, maybe payments are getting received in January instead which might make Q3 a lot more healthier?
    -Based on the cash in reserve, we should expect a capital raising this month, at the very least to roll out ADAM (although maybe this is covered in the $1.5m cash trust). If we don't get a capital raising then maybe all is rosy as this would suggest very recent profitability?
    -Does IXP actually generate more than a few thousand bucks every quarter?
    -Quote from quarterly suggests payments from SingPost and ohter "major projects" coming. Read into that what you like!
    -Chinese new year quote is strange at the very least. How long do the Chinese go on holiday for that!? 2 months??
    -Money for options could trickle in. Directors exercising these would be a major boost and positive sign to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $72.55K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261259 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.