TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

It's not looking great but there is still some upside if things...

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It's not looking great but there is still some upside if things are put in order quickly. A couple of thoughts of mine. Feel free to pick holes!
    -PDT should be sold. It offers nothing but a distraction and is never going to secure much profit.
    -Revenue last quarter was down yet. record US sales.No explanation given. I'm confused, maybe payments are getting received in January instead which might make Q3 a lot more healthier?
    -Based on the cash in reserve, we should expect a capital raising this month, at the very least to roll out ADAM (although maybe this is covered in the $1.5m cash trust). If we don't get a capital raising then maybe all is rosy as this would suggest very recent profitability?
    -Does IXP actually generate more than a few thousand bucks every quarter?
    -Quote from quarterly suggests payments from SingPost and ohter "major projects" coming. Read into that what you like!
    -Chinese new year quote is strange at the very least. How long do the Chinese go on holiday for that!? 2 months??
    -Money for options could trickle in. Directors exercising these would be a major boost and positive sign to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $72.55K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261259 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.