SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

confrence call., page-7

1. 416 Posts.
    hi all.

FOR INFORMATIAN AND CHAT ONLY DO NOT INVEST ON THIS STATMENT ALONE. I AM JUST COMMUNICATING MY RESEARCH ONLY.

discusion with ed.

as previous: the import licence is approved just(still) waiting for final signed documention to come through (remember it's not the end of month yet.)
    apparently a larg initial order from administry of health is coming through as soon as approval finalized.

dinnsel (ed's mexican link for sales) will be on ground running(so to speak) for all other states, paul feels confident they will get more states on board.

paul say's his plastics for his 8 to 10 oral drug tester will be READY IN MARCH. he would like to use sbn stripps with the 4 ng thc cut off, is talking with jack (apparently)about some supply agreement, but has another suppliewr ready if sbn is not availiable at the right price / availability. it will be called DRUG CHECK>.

he (apparently) has 1 buyer wanting 25,000 p/m ready to roll. (HE WILL BE PUSHING DRUG CHECK NOT ORALINE 8).
    he said again sbn want ed's proven sales / distribution method /tecknology but is not willing to let ed run with the marketing of oraline 8.
    ed has been waiting 2 years for this so called oraline 8, they are fed up with unjustified / unnecessary delays thus designing there own plastics.

i hope sbn are smart enough to at least supply the strips.

latvia new supply contract is done they will not tell sbn until a purchase order comes through. no qantity was said just that its much bigger than the first one.

FOR INFORMATION ONLY
    DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING.

PS come on siyi .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.