EGR 8.70% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Confronting Dislocation in the Graphite Market, page-17

1. 7,432 Posts.
    hi pavbar
    yes we [you/me and some others] have been working on the Super Pits vs Boutiques, Dragon vs Barbarians [ or more "polite" RoW rest of world] for years now as Graphite Sector Analysis. Why the ASX companies have so much greated Market Caps than the TSE canadians is an adjunct to that.
    Geez it can be a real chore. Oh you're just a downramper. Trying to get us to buy your company instead of the one we hold.
    On and on the Company Shills rally round the rah rah- you[newbies] have been warned about share forum downrampers, well Me [the shill] identify this is one [me] so Ignore Ignore Exterminate Denigrate Open Season hereby Declared Exile Outlaw show you agree Thumb Me [the shill]
    pavbar you know how in Qld that when Authority is found in Corruption, it's called a Joke?
    well there's a ton of jokes happening round HC

Anyhow latest case I'm on is TakeOver. Now that's a subject very dear to a Upramper Shill's repetoire.
    TakeOver Rumour mongering but it is being mooted/muttered about across both the ASX and TSE.
    Mergers and Acquistions by or of Flinders and StratMinco for example.

It's an issue probably best put to the Graphite Thread [aka Siberia] or it could just be kept this thread KNL specific.
    As "senior adjudicator @pavbar75 do you think it's "ethical", proper ,not blatant Up Ramping to ponder KNL as a TakeOver Target this year?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $55.12K 453.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 66896 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 44539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.