EGR 4.08% 9.4¢ ecograf limited

Confronting Dislocation in the Graphite Market, page-19

1. 7,432 Posts.
    well @Moneytree 50/60 cents is just about what I think any offer would likely be.That's based on Canadian Company MC Comparatives.
    I'm figuring Tkrupp/SGL as bidder to secure Euro Supply against the Dragon. I'm thinking all these Dragon MOU's etc are for Chinese Monopoly of Value Added Graphite [spherical, expanded etc etc] and of high tech industry Products that use them. The Euro/Germans don't want that competition monopoly to their Industries so secure supply by KNL takeover.

Simplistic I realise. Also this has been talked about here before and the contention was even though Finance for capex to then buy all of the production was proposed coming from Tkrupp/SGL, they would leave KNL as stand alone to run the factory and take profits.
    Well are we seeing On Market Accumulation by our Uber Alles 'partners" ? Yes I think we may well be and it may soon be revealed as a near 20% stake if/when all the 'entities' get combined. A 20%ish stake going into/before any Capex Equity Raising.

Prime Acquisition Time. Take 50/60 cents or shell out on a Rights Issue say 40?
    No? then last Offer 70/ 80 cents or we walk!
    seems plausible to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.