EGR 2.38% 8.2¢ ecograf limited

Confronting Dislocation in the Graphite Market, page-21

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Another Valuation can be guessed at in the recent 'sale' of GK the graphite arm of AMG.

40% of Gk recently was bought/JV for US$40mil [think it was US$ but might have been Euros] so that's a 100 mil whatever Gk Running Concern Valuation. GK operates several graphite mine sites around the world including in Sri Lanka.They have Ancuabe in strategic alliance with Triton. Others mines in Africa and East Europe. Thing is though I think their production from ALL of these wouldn't be over 40kts. seems they do 5kts 10kts tops out of any one of them.
    Anyhow they are an example of a Euro Graphite Operation with a 100mil Market Cap that COULD be used IF a Euro Based "group" came a callin'.
    I suppose @Moneytree I'm addressing your point earlier on the howl that would probably ensue IF a 50cents first takeover offer did hit the Table and how it'd be scoffed at. Well I call that Pollyanna Thinking if you think 50/70cents is way too low being $150 mil. Show us a half Billion$$ at least chat and frankly you're dreaming!!

but anyway NO OFFER of Anything has been made but hope I've pointed out the ramifications of KNL being Peer Comparable to Lumberjacks and Euros rather than Dragon Super Pits.

Happy Trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.