...and Sharon is soooooo bloody poor!Probably is, really....

1. 4,434 Posts.
    ...and Sharon is soooooo bloody poor!
    Probably is, really. Considering half his population is out to get him! The wailing wall is stuffed full of notes to Blah, blah Big Sheep in Da Sky and they all say, "Kill da Man, Kill da Man, Kill da Man, da big fat man in da big Fat office who's got a huuuuuge shlt bag hanging under his huuuuuuge big tits!"
    And there is another big wall around the shltty little state upon which wise little pigs write wise big words like, "we killed Rabbin, we'll kill Sharon!" (That is unless he gives more holocaust money cause we deserve it cause we suffered much!)

I see they're doing their usual locust work in Russia now, sheistering the real estate out of the common folk! Amazing! Read about in the BBC site!

Arafat is going to Paris. The Israeli Govn't in its magnanimous heart allowed him to leave... whether he'll be allowed to return is another matter -such is the great heart of Likud! How the fuk can they lift their head up to the world and face it without a stinking shame written upon it astonishes me -well, it used to but no longer, seeing the amount of wealth and military aid they manage to extract from the poor slaves in America and elsewhere!

I have to luv you and leave you now! Business is calling!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.