AIM 5.88% 36.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

One thing I have noticed about the AIM threads are that...

1. 244 Posts.
    One thing I have noticed about the AIM threads are that generally, the posts are alot more informative than from a while ago, reflecting educated, rational and mature views compared with the tangle we saw a year or two ago. I guess the attention is now from long term value investors....but the performance of this stock is questionable....the SP has moved - but one thing is consistent - the managements' inability to work to a timetable (ann). How do we factor this into our own little strategies?

What I don't understand is that this stock is likely to dive to 16.5c (perhaps if we interpret inferences from posters perhaps a little closer to the action - JQ? and the fact that it's the 31st March tomorrow and that there's a gap at 16.5c) - so why are NS and others buying in at the higher prices? Why not wait? Is it because they want to adjust the current management’s inability to deliver? And get into soon?

Delphic? Patient? I think we all agree it will go forward, but maybe our estimates will need a complete re-working, because something has to snap soon. I just hope it's not my shreddies.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $53.35K 155.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21000 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 101742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.