GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

Confused about the pessimism, page-3

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I expect to be holding my gold stocks for 5 years and only selling once the sector gets too bullish and frothy like it was in 2011. I will be getting out during the parabolic stage, once it runs past the previous $1900+ peak. I think $1600 is extremely conservative because I am looking at gold as a currency, not a commodity. Anyway, it should do well in both views to be honest.

Central banks worldwide and especially the US have made clear they are going to force inflation. The USD index *may* have topped out at 100 but may go a bit further to 115+. Its all downhill from there. The Fed cannot tolerate a strong usd for much longer for many reasons. Depending on the usd, gold *may* not yet have made a bottom, but if not we are probably close. The miners usually front runs the metal anyway.

There is a risk to GRY though, how long can they survive until the secular gold bull that started around 2001 resumes? A takeover is another risk. I would rather they follow through all the way to becoming a producer and realise their true value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.