MDA 0.00% 5.2¢ modena resources limited

confused, page-12

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    As far as I am concerned, all these small cap stocks are risky, never can tell who is telling misleading information to try pump the price...MDA does not do that for sure as they hardly have anything to say...some big gas acqusitions in the US at the moment as some big players are looking ahead and see the gas industry being huge as a clean/cheapish fuel...When people are afraid be GREEDY, MDA is down 50% is a few weeks yes, the volume is mickey mouse as far as I am concerned,,,most are holding for news IMO, main sellers would be taking the loss for tax perposes and maybe buying back..

I dont follow this company too closely but for the guys buying it at these leves seems to be good punt IMO,,,for those that have been in a while unfortunately this company is not very good at HR, shareholder relations and the gas prices in the USA have been killed but seem to be recovering...

DYOR, i have got my best buys in times like this when people are over waiting and forgot why they bought the stock in first place..I am hoping /thinking 4.6 cents is bottom and we can sit in mid 5s until news,,,I am hoping...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.