It's cute having someone on an anonymous forum claim to known...

1. 846 Posts.
    It's cute having someone on an anonymous forum claim to known what is going on in one's personal life. Particularly when those claims are contradictory to what I have stated.

Frankly, whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, but:

- I am not in the dog house. We are actually about to go on vacation to Canada for her to meet the family and friends back home. Pretty essential before I get the "bling" out, so to speak ;) Although she might say no, as I have prevented us becoming negative equity debt slaves :(

- We still a) could easily buy, b) don't feel an urgent need, and c) enjoy watching prices fall

- Thanks for reposting that one, as in it I mention that people used to emotionally blackmail her to buy. That isn't happening anymore, interestingly? More and more of our peers are saying things like "why buy now, prices keep going down". So hardly a source of friction for us! Those falls are accelerating, according to RP monthly data, btw.

- Is your instinct to attack the personal lives of those with the audacity to point out falling prices? In Stalinist and Maoist countries, those who criticised official propaganda were usually targeted under a variety of means.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.