FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Am I alone in thinking that the FML and CRE December Quarterly's...

1. 435 Posts.
    Am I alone in thinking that the FML and CRE December Quarterly's are two of the worst presented reports you could wish to read?

There seems to be mining rate figures that do not seem to correlate with what is contained in previous reports, we have to try and figure out what is the real value of unsold bullion from FML, unknown bullion sale receipts to CRE still owing at the end of the quarter, along with the perennial questions relating to what comprises the actual production costs for both companies.

As far as the figures presented go, it is almost a case of you needing to be a forensic accountant to make sense of them.

The exploration information provided is again rather short on detail (not surprising taking into account the large number of assay results still pending), however I think there are a couple of non data related points that could have been expanded on, in particular the proposed drilling in the northern half of the Coolgardie tenement.

Also think the Treasure Island exploration report in the Quarterly expresses a higher confidence level than that indicated at the AGM in November.

All in all, I can see the arguments about the figures contained in the Quarterly’s going on for the next three months, with even long term holders having their patience being put to the test come the March Quarterly’s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.