FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi elzephyrus,What you say is correct, and yes have not dug too...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi elzephyrus,

What you say is correct, and yes have not dug too deep on this one yet as I am not quite ready with them. They are also roughly where I said they are 'right now' however - and FML is being judged for their last quarter in the market by at least one brokerage firm.

That was my point - judging right now and FML not getting as fair a go as some out there for reasons discussed and the fact is - other companies with much higher MCaps also have issues.

TGZ do have higher sovereign risk but the real positive is their forward plan. I will be keeping my eye on the stock for an entry point as they aim for - memory only here - 220k oz PA but this is where FML is right now. Their cash cost (TGZ) - if all goes to plan will be an envy of FML it does look good.

So hard to compare; I prefer to look at each company in its own right to ascertain where / when the SP might move upwards. So I dig through the 200 or so and if and when they jump out at me I group them into a short list and then dig further. Overweight positions require discussion with management and a lot more work again.

Good luck with this one I hope your timing was and is good. Hope you make an excellent profit.

Cheers,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.