PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

confused, page-24

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I'd agree that with the TAM selling out of the way the price can find a bottom - could move very strongly once mining lease comes in, but maybe not - but pretty much agree with the statement that some time in the future 2.8c will look cheap. The grades they have recovered certainly point to limited or no funding being required to go to full mining - and the western limb expansion etc. also confirming resource model means there is plenty of material to mine for at least a year or two.

If golden hind hasn't been processed thats great - more news to come - if it has and grades are only 20 to 30 g/t I don't think it will be that material in the long run - would just mean that the grade variation from nugget effect has run to the high side when estimating that deposit, plenty of other areas will have run to the low side from the nugget effect and there will be plenty of surprise areas not even modelled too is my guess, and then parallels and repeats etc. etc. very early days in getting to know the deposit.

And all from surface - still very positive about this stock as a mid to long term proposition. If we see positive gold price move, with TAM selling out of the way it could send this swinging back upwards any time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.