RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

I've stayed away from posting for some time but now adding just...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I've stayed away from posting for some time but now adding just a few thoughts.

I am somewhat confused.

1.The shareprice is at 4.5c with three times as much stock available for sale than available to buy. Only single buyers at the first 4 price points. Not a good sign that so many want out.

2. RNO has had a major product launch that everyone was looking forward to. Yet I read on HC that it has only sold 300- 400 units (not packs). Lets assume that its 350 units.. the mid point. That's less than $3,000 worth. Is that correct? Or were the free samples included in the volume? I've seen other companies tricking shareholders with questionable sales data.

3. All riders were offered the Turbine. But no one seems to know how many actually used it in the race. Disappointing that no one was checking thru out the race. You would think that the red bridge would be seen by RNO staff and shareholders as riders sped past.

4. Now HC posters are coming to the company's aid by suggesting how the product should be marketed. No confidence in the RNO marketing gurus guys?

5. Back to the share price. After the above heavy promotional period we see the following. The sp was 7c on 18th of Nov 2013. What is it today... 4.5c and trending downwards.

It had the third highest single day volume last Friday since mid Nov 2013. Makes me wonder if the second half of January ( race period) was just an opportunity to pump and dumb.

I am afraid that I may never see my breakeven point the way RNO is currently progressing. Maybe a few more positive posts on HC can get it moving back up again in order that we can sell squillions and make a profit.

If you gather that I am disappointed with sp progress to date.... you are correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.