RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

confused, page-58

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    MacLeod, I think your timetable for any great share price is flawed.

Firstly, I'll admit the rampers got carried away in October / November when the share price was getting pumped. This was I'm sure on the back of daytraders making the most of the liquidity. The more positive posters here got a bit ahead of themselves which happens. Also, hyping up predictions for the shareprice on a weekly basis unfounded doesn't help either of which I may have been guilty once.

Admittedly when the product went to market I thought there may be more of a rise in the SP. I certainly didn't think that the quarterly would bring a significant amount of sales. How could it when it was only really marketed to shareholders on line. Sales will probably only be high when the product is being sold in cycling shops.

Yes there are a lack of buyers present but there isn't really a reason for new buyers to pop in and pick these shares up. The SP isn't threatening sub 4c yet so there is some resilience there. There won't be any rise unless there's a hint of news and neither do I think that there will be a fall.

There probably is too much posting on this stock relative to news and maybe some of us need to tuck these away for a few weeks/months and only occasionally check in. Time is on our side, Rhinomed has some funds left in the kitty so there's unlikely to be any dramatic change soon.

GLTA, and remember that patience is the key here. Long term buy for me, obviously at some risk but significant upside if it pays off. It's far more likely to double your money to 8.5c than hit zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.