AMD 0.00% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

Cracking summation bevtar. Aside from insider trading, the share...

1. 13 Posts.
    Cracking summation bevtar. Aside from insider trading, the share price should logically not have changed because nothing factually has changed .... But there is lots of guessing going on.

It appears many people have become edgy on philbar's comment regarding when the CEO will release results. The funny thing is that philbar is strong on his view to hold (as am I). Philbar's could be the master manipulator and the one buying up all the scared sellers (he is far to good looking to be trusted). There is anyone of a thousand reasons why the results have not been released ... Like rain... But the philbar said there would be results so his word is gospel ...( no offence mate)

What factual info do we know? Large tenement with good prospects of finding Nickel with a good exploration team. With all due respects, lots of people are looking into their crystal ball, rolling dice and looking for ghosts to make decisions ie ignoring what is in front of them.

Can it the results be a duster ... Sure.... But there are many more opportunities with many more conductors in a place which has delivered a massive nickel find. The one thing that I know for a fact, no one on this forum knows if it will be a duster or a Nova ... It is all speculation but I am holding in for a Nova based in the facts in front of me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $6.466K 5.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 334655801 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 160286983 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.