PYC 0.00% 14.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Alright fun is over already again....the people here just rather...

1. 74 Posts.
    Alright fun is over already again....the people here just rather be cheerleaders and sing the praise of a penny stock to see it run higher so they can sell out. I've been posting longer then you DS so I don't need a reason for anything, and subtle undermining?? you invested how much? and you didn't even know....sad...your not an investor, just a punter on a larger scale. My MC misunderstanding, get real, read some of my stuff, you are the one that wrote the ridiculous 1.6c adding money raised to your calculation, no wonder no good biotechs in Aussie land. And you guys keep asking about my reasons, if I was an investor and held some shares, it would be same thing, pathetic, and how could be jealous of PYC, its a penny stock worth 25M, I founded 2 companies, both final values into the billions, so could care less about PYC.

SoT, PYC's peptides were 30-40aa long 2 years ago, and now they simple cut their genome DNA into smaller pieces to get smaller peptides 15-25aa produced by phage display, because the larger ones don't make good starting points for development. Do you even understand the phage display technology and where PYC's libraries actually come from??

I've done enough educating on this forum, and it was fun sometimes actually, just to see some of you posters go crazy or just completely reject the truth. Everything I posted on this forum was exactly true from a world expert in the area with absolutely no bias and no motive....it was a psychology experiment on investors and the lack of logical or rational thought in the absence of the knowledge to know the truth from anything else. But again, whatever now, it was fun, but not anymore. PYC will burn through your cash over the next 2 years, develop nothing, no one is going to buy them (I can promise you that one!), and they will release some ridiculous press releases about development breakthroughs, none of which will result in an IND filing, and/or ridiculous deals worth +$200M, although they will never get more than $1M from it, before the company walks and PYC says, but we did everything right....and you guys will probably still be back for a CR in 2 years.....maybe I'll check back then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $676.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $687.7K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87494 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2187900 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.