CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

davenjill,All the reaction to the exercised options is just...

1. 58 Posts.
    davenjill,

All the reaction to the exercised options is just wasted breath. People spending too much time analyising.

I see only one fact worth noting. Martin Place have accepted 4mil options at 2.5c as part (the main part) of their payment. I've been waiting for this announcement as IMO the payment needed to be made BEFORE any announcement could be made to give MP their opportunity to capitalise on the resulting blue-sky SP re-rating that could result if the announcement contains the right info.

Now that this is done the door is truely open for an annoucement very soon.

I don't mind the occasional waste of my own breath so this is my personal explanation about the employee and 2.5c options being exercised is this;

Employee - getting shares in pocket now in anticipation of a huge move on announcement. Sure they could exercise them anytime in the future and if the I/O project goes ahead CFR will most likely be 50c-$5 in 2010 (this figure has been pulled from the air by the way - not an accurate forecast as we don't have fundamentals to do that yet - **wink, wink** - announcement please...) but they obviously want to have some on hand to capitalise on the short-term spike. They probably still hold more for long term. Who knows...

2.5c oppies - it's so little it hardly matters but they might want the liquidity of the heads for the run after an annoucement. Getting out of oppies can be a little bit more sticky and the options will slow before the heads do in anticipation of a possible speeding ticket.

And some speeding will be done if the announcement is half as good as what most of the data I've looked at about the tenement area says it could be.

Stop worrying people - DYOR and feel at ease about your trade. Anticipate yes, but don't be getting itching trigger fingers, for your own sake. Now is the time to hold or top up before the announcement IMHO.

All the best to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.