FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

confusing announcements by focus

1. 435 Posts.
    Its Friday and things are getting a little bit tense on the Board, so thought I would throw this in.

Is it any wonder there is a degree of confusion over Treasure Island announcements when Focus management comes out with the following statements on drilling.

On 6 April in the Strategic Plan, Focus announced that the preliminary drilling programme at the Treasure Island Gold Project had commenced in the 1st week of March.

The March quarterly issued 27 April indicated the first phase of drilling at the Treasure Island Project at Lake Cowan was associated with the geology, structure and vein array at Black Dog and Blind Pew.

RIU presentation on 12 May indicated the orientation drilling programme was still proceeding at the Treasure Island Project.

On 26 May in his Focus Corporate Profile Video the CEO stated that drilling of the Lake Cowan Project had commenced just before Easter.

Would seem from the sum of these statements that we not only have two projects based on Lake Cowan, but also two drilling programmes underway, one commencing in the 1st week of March (Treasure Island Project), and the second just before Easter (Lake Cowan Project).

Before you all rip into me about it being just a single project, the only out of context words that are mine are those contained within the brackets associating the dates with the stated projects.

Likewise in terms of a single project it is not an acceptable stretch to say that the 1st week of March is the same as just before Easter (22 to 25 April).

Will accept that this could be deemed nitpicking, but then again nitpicking tends to prevent compounding mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.