OCV octaviar limited

confusion surrounding octaviar debts, page-14

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hi there jenx,
    At least a lot of the bad news is out.
    There are similar situations re refinancing of good assets
    all over HC and many I see close to Queensland.

If its just a case of refinancing at new rates and maybe from new sources ..that should be possible if all the parties are patient.

The finaciers have seen a lot of good people leave OCV and if I were them I would want to see a very good management team at OCV so considering OCV has been in halt for so long they must have something going for them..

Re the general situation..in Queensland.

I have to simplify things to work them out...
    OK theres a global credit crunch and financiers need to cash up or they will go through what OCV and CNP and ABS etc now face..

Is there any other way to make money from property assets when you have to return cash/value to the lender?

I am thinking of a bartercard concept..where no cash transfered but value is exchanged.. I know this sounds ridiculous but in economies where cash is not viable trading takes its place.
    Can we trade our Circle on Cavill to RBOS if they owe a German/Chinese/?? lender...No $ squeeze just confident business trade that reduces OCV debt and helps RBOS.

For this asset trading, banks are going to need to communicate/advertise the possible wares and for that we have the net and maybe Bartercard or similar..Software too.

IF this credit crunch threatens global economies to the MAX
    we just have to survive and develop a way to prosper...
    I mean we have to get by without the market or present system dragging us down..

Too many companies are threatened here and without someone inventing a new way to trade and regain confidence many will suffer from lost super funds ,unemployment etc.
    These refinancing deals for other companies on HC are for only months and then what??

This has been an enormous time of change across so many fronts and I believe the net has contributed ,but can we invent enough ways to solve the problems it creates??

Software has to work for human needs not just dump millions of shares at a trigger point that may in fact rebound back at you OR destroy allllll value globally.

That's why we need to be PATIENT and inventive, always remembering that real people are at the end of the transactions outcome.Just might effect your familt if its not fair now.

Comments coming from the land of A Fair Go..
    and that may mean
    we have to lose some value to be fair..

Researcher ramblings...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.