OCV octaviar limited

confusion surrounding octaviar debts, page-19

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Back to this statement from the first post on this thread.

"And now Octaviar has spoken up declaring that the debt isn’t theirs, but Living and Leisure Australia’s onus. Living and Leisure Australia is also a former MFS company, and traded under the MFS Living and Leisure brand."

So I looked into this aspect...and found this..
    APRIL '07 RE THE THL BID
    "If the bid is successful Tourism Holdings will be delisted from the New Zealand share market but MFS Living and Leisure will apply for an overseas listing on the NZX.

The board of THL said the takeover notice was in the name of Cloud New Zealand Pty Ltd (CNZ), a wholly owned subsidiary of MFS Living and Leisure Ltd."

CNZ appears on NZX still and has "Capital Notes"..AND I think tis is the correct company because the announcements include the takeover bid for THL.

http://www.nzx.com/search.html?keywords=cnz&submit=+

The internet address given for this CNZ code on NZX is 3w cpnz.co.nz

This Capital Properties appears to own many properties in New Nealand ..
    I admit that I dont know much about LLA or its wholley owned subsiduaries and they dont get a mention in the press.

But this could help OCV holders understand why there may be confusion and that LLA may be, in fact responsible for the Debt in question...

LLA does have depth and as Tuart suggested may have been worth the PIF keeping..??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.