FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Confusion

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What I still don't understand is why people are wanting to sell off this stock so badly.
    FGF from my understanding has no exposure to any of the cryptocurrency market.
    I don't see why and how people can think we are involved with any cryptos whatsoever, unless I have missed something???

Funds from the $3.45 million placement are being used to seek Blockchain related investment opportunities, WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF BLOCKCHAIN GLOBAL, who have agreed to assist us in establishing and operating a Blockchain centre in South Australia. Blockchain Global is also going to be providing us with access to a pipeline of deal flow from its Australian and global networks

Blockchain is the future, and I believe the potential of the technology needs to be spread.
    From what I have read, the applications of the technology has a massive potential to solve real world problems.
    It's innovative, and is here to stay...

To all holders, I believe we are just at the beginning of our journey on creating small wealth and success through persistence, and our ability to ignore any irrational and illogical downrampers will help us reach our goal.

I beleive in this company, and I know many others out there do to.

DYOR, and good luck to all.
    Last edited by YianniShares: 03/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.