PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

On balance I think a lot of these comments are crap. This is a...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    On balance I think a lot of these comments are crap.

This is a stock that will do its thing but only when the market is good and ready....

In saying that there is a mining symposium for Greenland with several companies attending including GGG, (massive rear earths deposit). Symposium to be held in Perth in the next week.

Is PGM not representing because they cant be bothered, because they see no real value in the event, or because they dont want to advertise Skaergaard asset and get low ball oppourtunistic T.O bid for the whole of PGM?? Could be any of the above.

To state categorically that the company is doing nothing in shareholders interests is just a giant assumption. They hold a fair bit of stock was my understanding. If you think that running off to capital markets right now to raise for the sake of more drilling, or adding another project then you are dead wrong. The mkt is attributing mostly zero value to exploration at the moment.

PGM is probably being manipulated down.

Id consider selling down if it wasnt for the very obvious value and the fact management have talked up potential divestment of Skaergaard.

The minute I sell they will annouce some immediate value adding transaction and I will just be a raging mess for days..

In other words.... I hold, but with the caveat that this could be a badly motivated hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.