AVM 0.00% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

congolese government seizes cargo barge carrying a, page-3

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    "..lolol..and in typical one eyed avm girlie fashion you see no difference between this and the kilwa incident?? seriously peanut ,you see no difference.lolol sheesh.lol..."

Well - I don't frobisher - and please feel free to elaborate on, at the very least, the major differences you see.

It seems to me you are assuming that no one was killed or no massacre took place after this barge was given over. It is early days yet - what if there was at least one person killed as a result of this "complicity" and this comes out later in reports?? Are they anymore complicit??? Do they have any less responsibility then Anvil did or did not???

AVM's initial response was that it to was asked to provide transport (Same), but more detailed reports later mentioned an AK47 being held to the mine managers head after his initial refusal to allow the use of the vehicles. Shouldn't we at least expect the same level of "request" by the army of this lot before they handed over a barge???

What exactly is your argument and the apparent chasm of difference in this situations?

I do very much appreciate a balance of opinion on AVM and any stock - but please do give us the courtesy of understanding the basis of your argument.

regards L/H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760066 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.