IMU 2.04% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Congrats Paul, VLA team and holders, page-13

1. 5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    Yes I think you are correct - the sector will certainly be the focus of a lot of activity this year & beyond .

What IMU are doing is cutting edge stuff & I understand they are literally years ahead .

I'm guessing that they will probably do a deal with some one over the next few months , as their SE Asian trials get under way .

Not a take over - because its just too early . I think the IP is potentially worth billions - assuming 2nd level trial results perform as the science indicates & results are proven and accepted .

Maybe just a cool 50 mill placement - for say 10% of company - to keep the ball rolling . This would value IMU @ $500 mill - about 10 times the present value .

Interested parties should take the time to read the company newsletters , the recent announcements & also plug this into the "quality of people on board factor "

Here is an extract of the announcement released last Monday .

The ground-breaking research from Vienna, conducted under the leadership of Imugene’s CSO Professor Dr Ursula Wiedermann, has identified mimotope peptides that when incorporated into Imugene’s proprietary immunotherapeutic vaccine delivery platform, generate antibodies that bind to the PD-1 biomarker. PD-1 antibodies block a protective mechanism on cancer cells, and allow the immune system to destroy those cancer cells.

Is this fantasy ?

Lets wait and see

cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $262.8K 5.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700408 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 5672796 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.