LCY 5.88% 1.6¢ legacy iron ore limited

Great question Big , WHY this management has not been sacked or...

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Great question Big , WHY this management has not been sacked or at the least their salaries cut back is anybodies guess ??????? , One would think it is because someone in mamagement thinks it's their company and not a ASX public company ?? , as i remember the generous salary packages from day one , with the free 20 mil shares (i think it was from memory) for doing their job and as it seams the salary was not big enough for them , And then came the great deal that was negotiated (not sure what was discussed, imo maybe along these lines "we will take peanuts for half of the company and you have to do nothing in return" ) , not that any shareholder was informed of why 50% was given away at that time for less than market value , all we where told that this Indian Company where going to bring us to the moon and back , well 3 years latter and we did not even get of the ground , but the pig feast had began ,including the incompetence and the wasting of millions of shareholders money on fat salaries , bad investments ( worthless coal tenements) ,Payments to failed JV's and failled company buy outs , so called spin off,s (imo we where the only ones that got spun) and the constant big noting bu management in almost every announcement of increasing shareholders wealth ???? still waiting 3 years later . also we have payments to PR Cos , media Co and broking companys for what ? i still have no idea as we had nothing to sell imo , anyway and the list goes on and on and on , and now they think that the dummy retails investors are going to put more money in this dog of a company ???? what a joke or is this what they want ? to dilute every bit they can from retail investors , I have seen some very bad managements in my time , but LCY would have to take the cake . and to think that i once thought one of them as a friend . but with friends like these who need enemies . The lose i have taken (because of the BS information given to us which by the way was not really much just enough to get excited for a bit longer and then another bit longer ) will be hard to come back from , but i believe in Karma and what goes around comes around to the dogs running this company sooner or later . all above in my own options from what info we have been given through the many rubbish announcements .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $123.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $32.25K 1.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1303125 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 10008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.