LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

Reader, if nmdc were annoyed then why would they be taking up...

1. 694 Posts.
    Reader, if nmdc were annoyed then why would they be taking up shares in this raising? And why wouldn't they have replaced (or at least tried to replace) the Australian board members? They are totally complicit in the whole thing as far as I can see. The only (small) shred of sympathy I have for Sharon is that I suspect it's a complete nightmare dealing with the Indians given their normal complete lack of strategic direction and the total corporate paralysis caused by petty bureaucracy and political point-scoring at every level of their food chain. But I guess Sharon sold us the deal so she has to put her hand up and deal with the consequences and the fallout. Albeit on a massive salary and in a plush office.

My view in bitter hindsight is that Legacy is now an unwanted football that Rana Som bought as a bizarre ego-building parting shot and it is now being aimlessly kicked around the NMDC playing field because no-one really knows what to do with it or how to do it. A total farce of Sharon's making. The only question is how the hell Sharon has got them to commit to $12m for the new raising given the number of ministries and offices the paperwork would have to have gone through. Though I might add I was told directly by management that NMDC were fully participating last time around - shortly before it got canned - so believe it when you see it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.