LCY 5.88% 1.6¢ legacy iron ore limited

JW The way I see it is that NMDC under 50% voting rights do not...

1. 6,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    JW

The way I see it is that NMDC under 50% voting rights do not have a controlling interest and someone like SHeng with her votes can block any attempt to say make board changes
    NMDC are just a cornerstone investor..and yes I agree regarding their operational bureaucracy etc...
    but in the end all this mess falls back into the hands SHeng and the board ..there in no sympathy for none of them in my view..they must take full responsibility for giving away 50% of the Co with no concrete plans or strategies of any merit ,,,and then who is responsible for the disastrous capital management with the funds received from NMDC ?
    Who is responsible for all the fictitious and deceiving announcements made through the ASX that investors made investment decisions on and that NONE have come to fruition?
    Why is NMDC taking up shares in this RI ?..some of the common reasons have already been discussed
    but really if they don't LCY might as well shut shop with NMDC risk losing millions and control of Bevan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $123.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $32.25K 1.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1303125 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 10008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.