CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

congrats to all!! what a beautiful day!

1. 5,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1761
    Congratulations to all!!

You may know me as defabs, formerly known as defabstar :-)

After coming back on here mid last year claiming that everything was ok, out of nowhere I was struck down with a tragedy that really put everything in perspective for me. Anyway, I really needed some time away from HC for an extended period, needed time away from everything.

Anyway I am back loving life and loving every second's play in CER. Have really missed HC also. I am very rusty on the research so you'll need to excuse me on that one :-) I havent read through any of the posts but I am sure the usual suspects have been sensational doing their bit. Still holding the same amount as I always have and will continue to do so.

Great to see all the equity hedges closed out finally! The higher AUD as at 31 Dec should have a favourable effect ironically on the negative equity CER has to realise in CNP's share in Super. However, SuperLLC will be a firecracker for CER once the writeback is clawed back during this HY most likely, not through FX differences but through legitimate write ups.

It's exciting and cant wait to see what the future brings.

Long live CER :-)

Cheers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.