LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Congrats to Amanda, page-7

1. 7,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Have you looked at how many realy big companies never list on NYSE or NASDAQ? Also you are out of date. NYSE is a dying exchange. It was the best now it is NASDAQ. Look at listing of all the fortune 500 in the last 20 years chose NASDAQ. Another question you should consider is for the last 60 market days LYSDY has averaged -0.61%, about 3.5 cents lower, than LYC times exchange rate. What makes you think American buyers will be a boost to LYC? One requirement of NASDAQ is the stock in US$ has to be over $5.00 for 180 days. They meet this requirement from Nov 2021 to July 2022
    a while back no application was even started,

Lynas knows both the initial expense and continue expense of being fully listed on two exchanges vs tracking stocks that are not fully listed. I doubt they will want to do it. Recuring expenses are large they have to be fully compliant with two different SEC's. that means two sets of books, Every Q report has to be compliant with AU and US, Look at differences this can only be done with two reports. Any Press release that might impact SP must be compliant with both standards. Don't wish for things you know little about.

Here is a list of foreign companies by size that still list only on OTC Notice a tinny company called BHP about 6 down from top Current Market cap $145,920,961,116. Do you think these companies know something that you may not. I think Lynas is right where it belongs on OTC and AL and the board know it to.

List of foreign OTC stocks (stockmarketmba.com)
    here is list of ADRs listed on OTC note how many companies are over 100 Billion market cap. List of OTC ADRs (stockmarketmba.com)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.05 $6.08 $6.03 $35.68M 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34152 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 9172 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.