CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

congrats!, page-31

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "you want me to believe that camdenbob is a disgruntled shareholder who decided to do something?

ok ok from the stuff he has been spewing here and on topstocks you get the feel that he is some what in the CTP emial list.

Why can't anyone see this !!!!? "

Because many of us have talked to CB on here for several years. We get to know who the big owners are, and who are friendly to each other.

CB started working on this several months ago. He said on here he was going to do it, and he has. There has been no need for any hidden force at work.

Now I know that a few people didn't believe him from the start, saying that he couldn't possibly have done it, etc, but he did.

Of course he knew that his nominees had decided to withdraw - they had a responsibility to tell him, and they did.

The other forum helped, because there he was able to contact people privately (I wish HC would offer forum member emails), but I'm betting CB is glad to finally give his ear a rest and get off the phone.

There has been a LOT of work going on here behind the scenes, don't be fooled, but CB and a couple of other people have done a great thing for shareholders.

Finally the board have been forced into action. To recognise that they owe something to shareholders and can't take us for granted, expecting we would wait forever.

CB, thank you again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.