CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

RatYou have certainly chosen a good name!!CB Karl and myself and...

1. 939 Posts.
    Rat
    You have certainly chosen a good name!!
    CB Karl and myself and many others on this Forum have been around CTP for at least 4 years continuously posting and following all the company Announcements and subsequent actions.

We have witnessed plenty of change of directions, plenty of CR,s and before that the dreadful BONDS! WE are long term believers who have stuck in thick and thin!
    We have all made posts in the past supporting the Board!
    Yes supporting the Board! Albiet a long time ago!!
    You probably dont have time or the inclination to check out 4 years of history of this company and Board actions.
    I simply ask you why would 4 year supporters (not Johnny come latelys) hang in there most with big losses in their investments if we did not have long term confidence in the companies assets??

Sorry Rat but we long termers know what has been going on and have run out of confidence in the current Board.
    Th latest action from Bob's mob is in the best interest for the company. Cottee and co will only add value to this company provided they are not hampered by a Board with a past history of achieving poor results!!

Sorry Rat but your 3 week old input to discussion leaves me cold.

You must have some motive which to me is not in he long term interest of the company..unlike CB who has devoted a lot of personal time and money to protect his and our investment in CTP.!

Sorry mate but u really are a Rat!!
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.