CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

A little late from another 12 hr belting at the coal face and...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    A little late from another 12 hr belting at the coal face and just found out the great news so feels a bit like the after party! Again very very good news and as you mentioned last night Bob that there would be good reason to be happy...I appreciate very much what has transpired through you and your teams plans and actions over the last months. Certainly, it has been a little frustrating for me in my pursuit of the truth and the right knowledge however I at no stage had any malice to anyone despite their apparent annoyance of me asking questions etc.
    All good, and maybe still worth a book or a movie and even a procedure for strategy on removal of an unwanted board! Can I ask was it as cunning as nominating a credible alternative (messrs Philis & Co) as (stooges so to speak) whilst the real deal (RC & co) were introduced via the front door of the CTP board room, and then as arranged ...philis and Co drop out after all arrangements for EGM are legally in play? That, if so is pure genius Bob and there is apparently a sequal on the horizon..whatever it was and has been it is at least great work to you and Mr Philis and Co and hope at the EGM we can all get together with the cast for Crownies and a rousing 'always a pleasure James' with JH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.