CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

SuperhardA constructive reply!! My main response is (late at...

1. 939 Posts.
    Superhard
    A constructive reply!!

My main response is (late at night for an old fella like me!) is that you are judging the Board on the last few months!
    The JH Credit Card bit I know nothing of but in a scale of 1 to 10 it rates 2 IMO! I cannot imagine an intelligent man doing this stuff unless he felt there was a compelling reason!

My judgment of the Board takes up 4 years of observations
    not 4 months!!! And the JH situation just does not rate with me!

You seem to have missed my point that I have in the past defended the Board !! I have lost confidence in them after many years of observation! Not just last few months!!

As for CB I said he seems to be SUBSTANTIALLY backed by other shareholders so it would seem to me I am not alone with my disappointment with the Board.

SH time will tell who is right here but my money is still on CTP and I believe there will be a positive outcome.

Finally I note the few who post here rubbishing those opposed to the Board..(who are generally long term holders,) ... never ever put up positive points for the Board! Just rubbish those who are fed up!

What are your positive points that you feel the Board has achieved?? Like lets take this year for example.. two capital raisings to carry out drilling at least 3 wells
    (last years ann.) but none will be done because we have no rig and the wet season will be the next excuse. Meanwhile we have employed several high profile Professionals (and I agree with this) but they are siting in an office costing us money!!!

And then of course there is the Clive Palmer bit!!
    My understanding is that the Board made him an offer then reneged!! How smart is that !!! So now we have Legal Costs!

Sorry SH ... I have no ulterior motive here just calling it as 4 years experience has led me to my judgment!!
    Cheers
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.