CTP 7.55% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

congrats!, page-71

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Robbo35,

I don't think that CT (the elephant in the room) would like to see a one sided Board in full control of a company that he is invested in. As he is invested and hold a substantial amount of shares in CTP, one would expect that he would want partiality and equal balance to the Board.

Take it as you like it but, it is my opinion that, if CP was to have one or more of his directors in there, he would make sure that, not only his investments were safe and in good hands, but that he would make sure that the company would prosper and move to better and bigger things simply because he has, contrary to RC and co, a fair bit of mulah in the subject. He is no fool believe me.

So, IMHO, if he plans to make money for himself, so will we make money as well, and if he is willing to put his money where his mouth is, I would be happy for him to do so, because I would benefit from that myself as well.

Posters here are continuing to promote fear and doom and gloom of the elephant or lion in the room that he is going to eat and digest us all. But what posters seems to realise, is that he owns only about 5% of the company, NOT 90% where he can move to compulsory acquisition, and if wants to get there he will have to make some big improvements and offers to get and reach that level.

And, as someone wrote that he could manipulate our shares while accumulating them at the same time, don't forget that for every 1% over and above the 5% he owns he would have to announce to the market, and us, that he has changed his ownership status via a "CHANGE IN SUBSTANTIAL SHAREHOLDER NOTICE" announcement.
    As we are no fools, we could see what his intentions were.

Am I worried about having the elephant in the room?? NOT ONE BIT!! As a matter of facts, I wish that someone will call for him to do so.
    At the very least, we may benefit from him withdrawing from his Court Case. NOTE THAT I ONLY SAID "MAY". Not certain.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $38.74K 782.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 299892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.