CTP 7.55% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

congrats!, page-75

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Segugio you wrote:

"(There's one honest man in this whole sorry mess - John Heugh as MD. We need the man who conceived and created the company, brick by brick, over 15 years.

Backed by Dalton Hallgren, the expert who can unlock our riches, and Erholtz who has been company secretary for years, caring for the management, we'll have a team of real working directors instead of this plotting crew.

Get CTP run by the oilmen who have already proved that they can find oil, and can turn it into real cash and ultimately great wealth. As for the rest, walk the plank with them!

Don't sign any proxies till the situation is clearer - certainly do not give any to the chairman who created this unholy turmoil in the first place. Sit back calmly for a week or so and see what happens when the dust settles.)"

Segugio,

I couldn't agree with you more in what you said.

JH, IMO, has been made the scapegoat in all this, and the three Directors that have folded up, left me a bit wondering as to the reason why they did so.

I have given some serious thoughts about this issue and the backwards somersault, and I still remain unconvinced that it is in the best interests of all of us, THE SHAREHOLDERS.

There is no way known that I'd be voting for what has been proposed as, IMO, there is only one thing in there. Opportunism and greed. That's all, and where IMO nothing else matter.

But it is for certain that I will be voting all of my shares to sack this Board that has led us into the path of litigations and uncertainties.

My one and only hope now, for this ship to be turned around and steered in the right course/direction, is for CP to do something about it and nominate some of his Directors to balance control of proceedings.

We need some balance in our Board, not unlimited powers afforded to a few that think they can do anything. We need some Directors that can show they have the proverbials to stand up and ready and willing to protect their employers. THE SHAREHOLDERS.

I am not going to vote for any proxy as yet. I am simply not going to, until I know what is going to happen, and before it has all been cleared up. I want to know what CP is going to do, and if he is going to do something about a Sect.249D himself as it has been circulated around here. If that was to happen, at this stage of the game, and the way I see thing, I will back him up.

Too much Politics out there if you ask me.

All I always wanted and supported, was for this board to get the chop and get JH back in there as he proved to us that he was right all along. And he, in company with Dalton (A person of his choice, NOT THE BOARD) has produced oil for us, and set the milestone we needed to become an oil producer. IMO, the wheels fell off the cart altogether since he was forcibly removed.

He was the catalyst for our sp to move forward and getting some big investors in our doors, including CP that lifted the sp up because he was buying on market. Not like the "friendlies" that have been given shares at a discount by our Board. That is called dilution (AT A DISCOUNT), something that CP wasn't doing.

While CP was buying on market to the benefit of us all, the Sophisticated wanted to get them at a discount. Fair is it!! Not!!

I was also going to support the nominees put forward by the rebels because IMO they were better than the current Board we have. Anything would have been better. But, there is no way known that I'd be supporting RC if he brings along two of his mates to get control of the Board. And I have made that clear all along.

I thought that Politics were only played at Government level. I was definitely wrong!!!.

Clive Palmer, if you are following these threads, COME ON DOWN.

I am still of the belief that, if JH was so bad for many years as they tried to make us believe, why wasn't he being dismissed before, instead of waiting that he got the oil up, push the sp up, and then sack him.

That is something that I totally fail to comprehend.

Segugio, I only wish that I could give you more than one TU for saying that.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $38.74K 782.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 299892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.