CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

congrats!, page-91

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    karll,

Fair answer mate. But if CTP was as good as he think it is, (and it obviously is), and he was supposed to be doing the best deal for QGC, why on earth walking away from it in the first place? Has he then done the right thing by QGC?

Call me suspicious but, to me, it doesn't smell right.

I stated before that QGC made me some good money, but, if it wasn't for the restriction that were forced upon STO by the regulator at the time, thus putting a stop to STO finishing the job on us, it wouldn't have made me that much at all.
    But then, when he was at the helm of NXS, he cost me a lot of money and he didn't make me any money with AKK either.

There is no doubt that the man has some capabilities but, if it was for me to decide, I wouldn't give him full control of CTP, nor would I offer him the kind of money that he demand, before having showed his full worth to us first.

Finally, once you have given full control of a Board to a person or a group, they can do what they like while they are there, and, until the next AGM or when you will serve a Sect.249d, there is nothing that you can do to stop them doing what they want with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.572K 158.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.