MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

the current price level is the basic support level MAE was and...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    the current price level is the basic support level MAE was and should be at with the potential upside to come. The only reason we have seen sub 90c mark is due to the delays etc. As far as I see it we are back to the launching pad as we were last year but this time our rocket has more chance of actually taking off. Still some risk and its way to early to be celebrating. 3-6 mmcf is still at the lowest limit of what we need.
    if news doesn't follow up within the next week or so I think we could hit 80's again.
    We need more good news to build confidence and momentum which would you think also lead to a better buy price.

I still think this is the beginning of the end, It is now or never and although I'm extremely optimistic I still have in the back of my mind that prolongued period of no news update or going forward with the business. All the good factors are converging though and pushing MAE toward success. Gas prices look to be increasing we are exposed to high proces, summer is here (not sure if they effectd by the current bad weather in the US, there seems to be alot of natural disastors happening) and we have funds to develop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.