ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

congratulaions and open letter to mr weissman

1. 221 Posts.
    Dear sir ,
    Congratulations on your massive share purchase and welcome to our little but progressive Australian company of which we long standing shareholders are proud of . A number of things have us curious ,when the announcement was made a few days ago re the middle east and our chairman sold a parcel of shares to a millionaire in the middle east why didnt you tell your fellow director who kindly gave this guy the opportunity to a large parcel that this guy was a "front" for you .. Furthermore i appreciate that you honoured some small piddling guarantees in North America but why all of a sudden create a boardroom dispute, demand not only directors resignations but that they dispose of their entire shareholdings . we know your brokers enter the australian market about 11.30 am our time every day and we noted when you got your 1st million shares this morning you placed another order the same size not yet completed . We australians are known as KANGAROOS we fight until the death . please be assured to get control of our company you will have to get your oil mate in the middle east to dig a lot deeper because we are not selling out to you at these prices .I know when you officially announce your takeover bid you want to frighten us by telling us what a large percantage of shares you allready hold and that we have no option but to accept your offer. well sir dont be surprised to sell australian sellers withdraw and become buyers . no YANK is going to walk over us. When are you going to announce the resignations you are holding or havent you found an australian resident to appoint to the board yet,
    Remember Sir we kangaroos are capable of kicking your dunny down

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.